Friday, April 20, 2012

1st time Blogger.

Well let's see ...I've been contemplating on doing this for months now. I even did some research and enquiring on what qualifications or credentials does one need to be a blogger.My circle of friends gave me their top of the head suggestions. Some ridiculous and others encouraging. So after much given thought and stalkery of bloggers , to be one , I figured out that I need not be a brand name of some sort or a writer  for that matter.So Here I am ! A nobody, trying to share my thoughts with a somebody. hopefully to enlighten or provoke thought...Carpe Diem.
Why blogging you ask? Besides the fact that I dont need to go through some standard procedure of board members, interviews or bribery to earn the title of a social commentator ...I am a natural born conversationalist AKA the talkative kind. but I preffer to dub it "vocal" ,more intimately , a thinker.
Thank you in advance for welcoming me to the family of Bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment